Your posts will go through an analysis and quality check by Jelly. If any post fails to fulfil the Post Guidelines, we will help you repost the same while adhering to the guidelines. Key Requirements:
- It is mandatory for shoppers to post using the Instagram account provided at the Jelly checkout.
- You can publish a post, story, reel, IGTV video. Instagram Lives will not be accepted.
- Shoppers must tag @jellybuzzofficial on Instagram along with the hashtag #jellybuzz in the caption; in addition to the required tags of brands/retailers they have purchased from.
- Shoppers must follow @jellybuzzofficial.
- Shoppers must post the prescribed number of posts for each item purchased.
- All concerned posts are to be published and uploaded by shoppers to their Jelly dashboard within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- A Jelly post cannot be deleted for a minimum of 7 days after posting.
- Vibrant lighting
- Products in full frame - worn or still life
- Creative captions
- Filters and Instagram Reels for editing
- Using own tags and hashtags in addition to Jelly and brand requirements
- Explicit content
- Blurry images
- Products not fully visible in frame
- Content shoppers don't own
- Dark lighting
- Posts that aren’t also uploaded to shoppers’ Jelly dashboard